We publish news about nonprofits based in Massachusetts,typically 501(c)(3) organizations, from which other nonprofits can learn. We do not
publish news relating to public schools or other government agencies, such as police departments, planning agencies, and town libraries.
Typically, this includes:
- Senior level appointments primarily executive directors/presidents and leaders of development and marketing
- Grants major donations received
- Major fundraising initiatives such as new capital campaigns
- Significant program expansions including partnerships with other organizations
- New marketing and awareness building campaigns
- Other material events such as breaking ground for a new facility
We also publish items on nonprofitology
and feature photos that convey a nonprofit's mission. No group shots of people staring at the camera. See what we look for
As we publish continuously, news submissions are welcomed at any time.
All news submissions are subject to editing.
Email your news to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view news stories, click on the links to the left.