News Release Service
What it is:
- Offered exclusively to nonprofit organizations, this service provides a monthly news release (approx. 500 words), highlighting your news, a service you provide, or an update about someone in your organization (staffer/volunteer/client).
- Distributed or otherwise used by your organization at its discretion.
- Once every three months, publication of one of the three news releases, adapted if needed, in massnonprofit news.
- Generate professional quality content without hiring additional staff or adding to responsibilities of existing staff.
- Create visibility for your organization on a consistent basis.
- Attain and enhance brand distinction.
- Communicate with key audiences funders, clients, users, volunteers, potential staff and clients, opinion leaders.
- Create steady content that can be sent to local press and repurposed for websites, newsletters, emails, etc.
How it works:
On a monthly basis:
- Organization provides input, e.g., documents, write-ups, resumes, etc. on the first, second, third, or fourth week of each month.
- For Immediate Release follows up within four business days as needed, by phone or email, to supplement information, and generates publication-ready press release as Word document, delivered by email.
- Organization within two business days provides feedback in the form of specific edits, if needed, or gives final OK.
- For Immediate Release delivers final Word document by the next business day.
Organization provides input for two or three press releases at one time, and For Immediate Release generates content, according to above schedule over the following two or three months.
All news releases are prepared by Peter Lowy, who has decades of marketing and public relations experience, and as publisher of massnonprofit news understands the nonprofit sector and the news that nonprofits need to generate.
$485/month with minimum 3-month commitment
6-month commitment at 5% discount from 3-month rate
12-month commitment at 7% discount from 3-month rate
All engagements include an initial consultation.
Payment due at beginning of each commitment.
Peter Lowy at email@example.com or call 617-734-9980